We're Now Offering Curbside Care!
Learn How to Prevent, Detect, and Treat Lyme Disease
When the weather gets warmer and your pets spend more time outside, there is a greater chance that they will come into contact with ticks.
Aside from being a painful pest, ticks can also carry Lyme disease. Read our article to discover more about this disease and how to both prevent and detect it.
What You Need to Know About Canine Influenza Virus
At Glenwood Village Hospital, it is our number one priority to make sure that your pet is healthy and happy.
Read this article about the Canine Influenza Virus to learn more about this virus and how it could affect your dog.
Archived Pet Health Articles
- Canine Influenza - Detection, Treatment & Prevention
- Diarrhea in Pets
- Ear Infections in Dogs
- Flea Control – Treating Your Pets and Your Home
- Heartworm Disease in Dogs and Cats
- How To Prevent Hyperthermia (Heatstroke) in Pets
- Itching in Dogs and Cats
- 'New Kitten' Guidelines
- 'New Puppy' Guidelines
- Our Canine Influenza Precautions & Policies
- Pet Dental Health and Home Care Tips
- Pet Obesity
- Pet Parasites – The Flea and Its Life Cycle
- Thinking of Buying a Puppy? Here Are Some Things You Should Consider
- Urinary Tract Infections in Dogs and Cats
- Vomiting in Dogs and Cats