At Glenwood Village Pet Hospital (GVPH), we offer grooming as one of our services for your pet. Pets can get dirty and their fur can get matted. We have terrific groomers who love to make pets look, feel and smell their best. A well groomed pet is a healthier and happier pet.
|Buddy getting his FURminator treatment to reduce shedding|
Basic Grooming Services include:
- Nail Trimming
- Anal Gland Expression
- Ear Cleaning
- Bath and Brush Out
Specialty Grooming Services include:
- Partial and Full Shave Downs
- FURminator Shed-Less Treatment — reduces shedding up to 90% (includes Basic Grooming Services)
- We carefully check your pet for any signs of ear or eye problems which might pose a health concern.
- Long nails can be painful for pets and even cause them to have trouble walking. We will carefully trim your pet's nails for proper foot care.
Our grooming prices are based on the condition of your pet. Please contact Cheryl at (708) 758-2400 to discuss services and pricing.
Our pet groomers are available by appointment on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (schedule subject to change during holidays). All grooming clients must be dropped off by 9:00 am on day of appointment.
All pets must be up to date on their vaccinations.
- Dogs — Rabies, Distemper, Canine Influenza, Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Cats — Rabies, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (FVR)
You may email your completed Pet Grooming Consent Form to us at email@example.com or bring it with you when dropping off your pet.