Your pet's home away from home.
We offer pet boarding for cats and dogs in Glenwood, so you can enjoy peace of mind while you are away.
At Glenwood Village Pet Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility for your pet. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible. Our trained kennel technicians will welcome your special friend and provide a comfortable and relaxing home away from home.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Comfy Kuranda orthopedic pet beds for dogs
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
- Reduced bath and nail trim rates after 3 nights of boarding.
- To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- All boarding pets MUST be up to date on vaccinations and testing: Rabies, Distemper, Canine Influenza, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), and fecal test.
- Prior to boarding (at the time of drop off), your pet will be examined by one of our veterinarians or technicians. If your pet is on any medication, a technician will make sure the medicine is administered according to your directions.
- Any first-time boarders require an exam by one of our veterinarians in order to assess its health and temperament.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (708) 758-2950 prior to their stay.